This doll is handmade and unique. It is made of merino wool by the needle felting technique - sculpture in wool.
Marta is the cutest witch! She is very stylish! She wears a woolen blouse with lace, fishnets, witch shoes, and of course a pointed hat. She has long black hair and blue eyes. Now she found a very comfortable place on ... a pumpkin.
- Height: approx. 30cm li>
- Body type: malleable, with metal wire frame li>
- Body Material: Merino Wool (needle felting technique) li>
- Hair Material: Viscose li>
- Eye Material: Plastic li>
- Clothing: woolen blouse with lace (needle felting technique), lace skirt, fishnets, woolen shoes, woolen hat (wet felting technique). li> ul>
Merino wool pumpkin (needle felting technique)
This doll is not a toy. Having an armature made of wire, it can also be placed in other positions, but it is not advisable to change its position too often because that can lead to damage to the doll.