This doll is handmade and unique. It is made of merino wool by the needle felting technique - sculpture in wool.
Malina is the youngest of the sisters, she has blue eyes and two pigtails. She's a little upset now because she has to go to bed. Not to be alone, she took her bear with her.
- Height: approx. 27cm li>
- Body type: malleable, with metal wire frame li>
- Body Material: Merino Wool (needle felting technique) li>
- Hair Material: merino wool li>
- Eye Material: Plastic li>
- Clothing: Felted wool Nightshirt (Wet Felting Technique) li> ul>
Merino Woolen Bear (Needle felting Technique)
This doll is not a toy. Having an armature made of wire, it can also be placed in other positions, but it is not advisable to change its position too often because that can lead to damage to the doll.