This doll is handmade and unique. It is made of merino wool by the needle felting technique - sculpture in wool.
Janna was born in Croatia. Through her shell, she can listen to the sound of the sea, the waves that touch the rocky beaches, the rustle of the wind that reaches the pine forests. Even her turquoise dress reminds her of the crystal clear water, where marine animals, fish and sea stars live.
- Height: approx. 29cm li>
- Body type: malleable, with metal wire frame li>
- Body Material: Merino Wool (needle felting technique) li>
- Hair Material: merino wool li>
- Eye Material: Plastic li>
- Clothing: silk woolen dress with merino wool, woolen boots. li>
This doll is not a toy. Having an armature made of wire, it can also be placed in other positions, but it is not advisable to change its position too often because that can lead to damage to the doll.